Having a Shred all policy in place for your business is vital and Shred Alaska can help set it up for you. Human error accounts for 30% of data breaches in the business sector. This large percentage requires that documents should have a trail policy of how to handle their life cycle from creation to destruction. Confidential material are the primary source of security breaches in small business.
Creating a business environment that includes a “shred all policy” within your organization will ensure that all sensitive documents and electronic devices are destroyed, within the process, on a regular basis.
Benefits of having a Shred All Policy in Place
- Removes Human Error of Confidential Document Handling
- Unifies the Process of Document Disposal Throughout the Organization
- Keeps Your Organization Compliant with Privacy Laws
- Keeps Trade Secrets from the Wrong Hands
- Reduces Information Breaches
- Garners Trust from Your Customer Base
Shred Alaska is here to provide you with a free business evaluation to begin your shred all policy. With executive leadership and employee buy-in, we can partner with you to ensure your 2016 business year is one step closer to your financial goals.
Do you have questions about business information protection or developing a written destruction policy for your business? Reach out to us and we’ll be glad to help!Get In Touch